top of page

Fight discussions

Public·153 members

Athletico-PR vs Fortaleza live watch 8 November 2023 Stream


1 day ago — Al Feiha vs Al Ain live watch 07/11/2023 Oct 24, 2023 — In this common ... vs · Athletico PR Fortaleza · Watch. Thursday, 09/11. 00:30. Serie ...


Athletico PR vs Fortaleza prediction, live stream, score and oddsAthletico PR vs Fortaleza Odds & PredictionWinnerAthletico PRAthletico PR is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Fortaleza or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to scoreAthletico PRFirst team to score should be Athletico PR, with 61% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (47% chances). 47%. A draw has a probability of 24. 6% and a win for Fortaleza has a probability of 19. 96%. The most likely scoreline for an Athletico Paranaense win is 1-0 with a probability of 13. 26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10. 88%) and 2-1 (9. 52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11. 59%), while for a Fortaleza win it is 0-1 (7. 07%). Both teams to score 47% ( -1. 02)Athletico Paranaense Goals Athletico Paranaense 55. 47% Fortaleza 19. 96% Draw 24. 56% Who will win Wednesday's Brasileiro clash between Athletico PR and Fortaleza? Athletico ParanaenseDrawFortaleza 0 Prediction and betting tipOur expert tipster partners at Sporita. We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 16. 67%1:0 15. 38%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Athletico PR vs Fortaleza Head to Head MatchesAthletico PR Previous MatchesAthletico PR Upcoming MatchesFortaleza Previous MatchesFortaleza Upcoming MatchesAthletico PR - Fortaleza Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Athletico PR won 1 games (América Mineiro) and lost 2 (with Corinthians, Palmeiras) while 2 games ended in draws against Botafogo, São Paulo. Na quarta-feira (8) o rival será o Athletico Paranaense, na Ligga Arena, em Curitiba, às 20h (de Brasília). No domingo (12) o Leão vai visitar o Cuiabá, na Arena Pantanal, às 18h (de Brasília). "Temos que pontuar nesses dois jogos. Temos que estar juntos, trabalhar a parte física, ver a logística. Adoro morar em Fortaleza, o time é de Fortaleza, a logística não é fácil, mas é o que temos que enfrentar", disse Vojvoda. Athletico Paranaense vs. Fortaleza - Brasileiro - November 8, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Brasileiro clash between Athletico Paranaense and Fortaleza. More game data and we say below the videosAdvert - more content below:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Athletico Paranaense win with a probability of 55. Athletico PR managed to score 4 goals and conceded 7 goals (4-7). Athletico PR scored an average 1. 41 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 90 yellow cards and 4 red cards, making 15. 16 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Athletico PR's average team rating is 6. 8 per match. Athletico PR somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 47. 72% in this seasonFortaleza enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (América Mineiro) lost 4 (with Vasco da Gama, Bahia, Atlético Mineiro, Flamengo) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 9 goals (5-9). In away games, Fortaleza scored an average of 1. 13 goals per match and conceded 1. Fortaleza tem cinco jogadores pendurados no elenco para 11 hours ago — Fortaleza tem cinco jogadores pendurados no elenco para enfrentar o Athletico-PR. O meia Calebe e os atacantes Marinho, Lucero, Silvio Romero e ... Fortaleza Esporte Clube Escudo Athletico-PR. Escudo Fortaleza For. Brasileirão Arena da Baixada. SUB-19 Please try again later. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Watch on. 0:00. 0:00 / ... Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: dos Santos Dudu 9. 09%Tomas Pochettino 9. 09%Tomas Cuello 9. 09%Rodrigues Kauan 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). Athletico vs Fortaleza live score, H2H and lineups Athletico Fortaleza live score (and video online live stream) starts on 8 Nov 2023 at 23:00 UTC time at Ligga Arena stadium, Curitiba city, Brazil in ...


About

Welcome to the StreetBeefs "Fight Discussions" group. From h...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page